Sustain is an experienced lead consultant to local government on food systems.
We provide a range of specialist and bespoke services including engagement, capacity building, advocacy, and research.
Some specific examples of our work include:
- Working with local governments to develop food policy strategy, plans, implement procurement policies, and create community gardens.
- Conducting research on the impact of food insecurity on local communities.
- Advocating for policies that support healthy, accessible and sustainable food systems.
- Training local government staff on food system frameworks and challenges.
- Designing and delivering diverse community food justice projects that increase access to healthy food for all.
- Conducting feasibility studies scoping Food hub opportunities for business case development and planning.
Learn more about some of our previous consultancy work below or on our Projects page.