Click here to join now
Value of Sustain Membership
- Collaborate as part of a community of practice, sharing lessons and learning from research, policy and project work.
- Attend facilitated quarterly networking member meetings, which feature Sustain members presenting, sharing and discussing their work
- Invitations and discounts to events and conferences organised by Sustain
- Discounted access to research and consultancy and event services
- Connect to emerging research collaborations in food security, and food law, policy and governance
- Receive a highlighted listing on the online Australian Food Systems Directory
- Work with students and interns as part of a community-engaged learning program
- Be named and have a profile on the Sustain website, showcasing existing policies, strategies, programs, initiatives and achievements
- Link to affiliated national and international alliances and coalitions, such as the Right to Food Coalition
- Access to our social media and e-newsletter followers through featured content
- Access to member-only Local Government Association networking events
There are many additional ways that Sustain can also help you:
- Our network is multi-layered and we are well connected with Government, philanthropy, other food system organisations and engaged individuals. Get in touch today to see how we can work together for a better food system.